Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Daily Battle

In the flesh, I often feel alone.

In the Spirit, I KNOW I am never alone. God says he will never forsake me.

In the flesh, I feel like I have to strive, earn, be accepted, be approved.

In the Spirit, I KNOW I am approved and I don't have to DO anything.

In the flesh, I want feel loved and wanted.

In the Spirit, I KNOW God loves me and approves of me because of what Christ did.

In the flesh, I feel insufficient 1/2 the time and like a conqueror the other half.

In the Spirit, I know that Jesus overcame it all, I AM a conqueror all the time and I win because Jesus won and God already has told us the ending.

In the flesh, I see my circumstances and question...

In the Spirit, I KNOW that God spoke things into existence before there was visible evidence. I need to follow his example and get my mouth into agreement with him.

In the flesh, I feel like God is never going to give me the desires of my heart at times... (of course, all the while forgetting all that he has already blessed me with...)

In the Spirit, I know that God doesn't just want to give me what I ask for, but things I can't even imagine...

In the flesh, I feel like God is waiting too long...

In the Spirit, I know that God doesn’t work within the limitations of time and he has already given me everything I could ever want, so I need to thank him for it, even though I don't see it yet. And because I live within the limitations of time, I need to wait for it to unfold and it WILL because he cannot lie.

When God SAYS something, it happens. And THAT'S all she wrote!

No comments: