Monday, December 17, 2012

Hard to believe at times...

A verse someone sent me:

He that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.

My comments:

Its hard as a kid to believe God will take care of that bully at school, or that older sibling who taunts you... Even as an adult, watching other adults say dumb hurtful things about things, events, or people you respect or care about... Its SO hard to remember that God says....

"Vengeance is mine! MINE! I am the GREAT I AM. I said I'd never forsake you. I said I only want good things for you! I said I will complete the work I've begun in you! I said I've got a plan for you - for a future and a hope. I said it. And when I TALK things happen. Light happens. Earth happens. Land and waters part. People get created. And thats just when I talk! But when I DO! When I came to earth and died to save you... THAT is when I gave my all. So stop...

...walking around like its so hard to believe I mean it when I say vengeance is mine! You can't see what I see. You don't have my vantage point or perspective! And half the time when you want justice it applies to you as well and you don't even realize you're asking me to wipe you out too!

So the next time you see an injustice. It's not against you. Its against me. I created you. So anyone who does or says something that hurts your heart - they are hurting and disrespecting ME! The one that created you. Its not about you, Dear One.

Rest in my arms. No matter what circumstances surround you - KNOW that its my fight, not your own. Know that my reputation is at stake, not your own. Know that I allow things to pass thru your life because they will shape, grow and mold you and I love you too much to leave you where you are.

No matter what, know that I am walking out each day with you. I am your constant companion. Always there and ready for consultation day or night. I've got your back. And I love you.

Love,

God"

No comments: